Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam
CompTIA’s A+ certification is the top credential for associate-level IT professionals. This 100% online course will prepare you for CompTIA A+ certification exams 220-1001 and 220-1002. You’ll learn how to install and configure operating systems, expand IT security, troubleshoot software and other common operational procedures.
“I would recommend the CompTIA A+ course to someone in my position. If you need to get this type of IT information quickly all in one place and for a good price, the class is great for that,”—David P.
Job Outlook for CompTIA A+ Certified IT Professionals
- According to PayScale.com, certified IT and computer support specialists can earn around $44,970 per year on average.
- Earning CompTIA A+ certification expands job opportunities for computer and IT support specialists because it focuses on knowledge that can be applied across computer systems and networks.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics also lists “Computer Support Specialist” among its most promising career areas, expecting 10 percent annual growth in job opportunities over the coming decade.
Learn the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting processes for most devices.
Be fully prepared to sit for the CompTIA 220-1001 and 220-1002 certification exams.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
CompTIA A+ FAQs
- The CompTIA A+ certification addresses performance-based topics and questions that prove you can think on your feet and solve systems, software and network problems in real-time.
- As the most respected associate-level IT certification in the industry, CompTIA A+ certification verifies that you have passed a standard that is supported by companies like Intel, Dell and HP.
- Support specialists install and support hardware, including computers, accessories, mobile devices and network equipment.
- They also monitor, maintain and troubleshoot hardware, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Every organization creates its own job titles.
- CompTIA A+ certified professionals could work as a service desk analyst, technical support specialist, desktop support administrator, help desk technician or system support specialist.