Online Administrative Professional Training
Become a Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
As business culture evolves, so do the roles and responsibilities of administrative professionals. Many administrative professionals today give themselves a competitive edge by the earning the industry-recognized CAP certification. This 100% online course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge needed to earn this valuable industry credential.
Job Outlook for Administrative Professionals
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics states that the most recent median annual wage for administrative assistants was $39,850.
- Among the Office and Administrative Support Occupations listed by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), those that require specialized skills offer the highest levels of pay and future opportunities.
Course Objectives | Certified Administrative Professional
- Prepare to take the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
- Master the CAP body of knowledge
- Understand administrative fundamentals including financial responsibilities and project management
- There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Certified Administrative Professional FAQs
To be eligible for the CAP exam, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- No College Degree – 4 years of relevant work experience
- Associates Degree – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – 2 years of relevant work experience
Relevant work experience includes typical duties for office and administrative professionals including:
- Conducting business communication, including emails and memos
- Overseeing office functions and record keeping
- Managing projects, budgets and meeting schedules
- Coordinating between staff and clients