Pilates instructor Leigh McLaughlin will lead the class in this six week program. Mat Pilates is done on the floor on a mat. Whether you are a beginning student or more advanced, you will learn how to do the exercises correctly and they will be modified to address each student’s level of skill. The benefits are many including strengthening your core, increased stamina, balance, posture, confidence, prevention of injury, and improved mental health. Pilates is fun and easy to learn. This class is open to anyone of all ages and levels! Please bring your own mat.
Six, 1-hour sessions: Tuesdays, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Begins October 10, 2023.
Newburyport High School. 241 High Street.
Cost: 150. Class Limit: 12.
- Park in the lot to the rear right side of the high school.
- You’ll enter the school driveway off Toppans Lane and then turn right into the parking area.
- Enter through the SIDE DOOR ONLY facing the parking area.
- Look for the sign on the door. (There is no entry from the school’s main entrance.)
- Room #35 Aerobic Room.
- Please allow time for parking so the class can begin on time.