2020 Fall Writing Contest
Introducing the New Writing Contest beginning September 7, 2020.
- Your 500 (max) story, poem, or essay can be inspired by the coming of autumn.
It is essential to include:
- A title other than Autumn Inspiration…
- something that will distinguish your take on the season
- The form: poem, essay, or short story/fiction
- Format required:
- E-mail ONLY. Entries will be shredded after contest.
- Send 2 copies (1 anonymous, 1 signed with contact information)
- Entry Submission Must Be Received by E-mail: Email Vicki Hendrickson
- Enjoy and Good Luck!
Due November 20, 2020. Entry fee: $25.00*
First Prize: $100 each for Short Story, Essay and Poetry (+story online)
Second Prize: $50 each for Short Story, Essay and Poetry (+story online)
Third Prize: $25 each for Short Story, Essay and Poetry (+story online)
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Form: Short Story, Essay or Poetry
Length: Limit 500 words, double spaced with title
*Includes $5.00 processing fee.